Instagram

 

Comments

  1. Wow, I've never felt so related to this information. Even when I thought that I got the hang of how social media works, I got into this post and learned new data relevant to my daily consumption of Social media.(Group 3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way you approached the topic of Instagram. The images in connection with the text make reading much more effortless. I loved when you brought up Instagram as one of the main digital platforms that young people use. What really worries me is how this impact can make or break the life of an average user. The issue of platform dependence to feel accepted by the virtual society can bring a series of problems involving the sentimental and personal side of individuals. The Blog also has a tremendous audiovisual and a great combination of colors, which allow the reader to feel interested in continuing on the page in some way. Congratulations on the beautiful work (group 4)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment